Melissa: UGH! THERE IS SOMETHING IN THE CHIMNEY!
Something very noisy and scratchy. And NO WAY am I opening the fireplace up to let it out
Will you be brave tonight or should I call someone?
It is TOTALLY NOISY! UGH!
Fraser: We have had things in the chimney before and they mostly have found their way out.
Melissa: This one is a rat or possum, I think. Not a bird.
Fraser: Also I don’t think most things can get from the chimney into the fire place itself
Melissa: Yes, if you take the top plate off the fireplace – that’s how the sweep does it
Fraser: Unless they are very thin
How does one do that?
Melissa: one reaches in & pushes & pulls – I’ve done it
But not with a LIVE CRITTER in there!
I am pleading squeamish on this one
Melissa: omg yes