Clearly I am not a Real Grown-up yet, because I am still a sucker for a funny t-shirt. Mike and I had a chat today about shirts that we liked or were thinking of buying. Here are some of the funnier ones.
- This one is where it started. Of all these, this is the one that I most plan to get.
- Then I found this one (Mike’s comment: Yes, that one would suit you) This would be a less nerdy choice than the first one.
- I don’t think I have anywhere to wear this one. Sigh. Also, my kids would ask what it meant, and that is not a conversation that either of them is ready to have yet.
- This one is frighteningly apt as well. Sigh.
- Mike countered with a Save the Whales variant that made me giggle. Many of the shirts on this side crossed many lines for me (and are definitely not safe for work), but this and a few others were pretty good.
- This was one of them
- This is completely not even a little bit politically correct … and yet…
- Mike suggested this one and I did not even realise that it was rude :blush: – I am such an innocent. This isn’t in the “gratuitously offensive” category but is definitely well into “inappropriate” (and yes, that is another conversation that does not need to be had with my children for some time yet).
- Moving to another store, I laughed long and loud over this one.
- But my favourite shirt of the week was one that a guy was wearing at our salsa dance class last Sunday. A mouse pointer hovering over a big button that read, quite simply, “I deny your friend request.”
Ah, the joys of the short attention span, coupled with the wonders of internet shopping sites. You’ll never be bored again.