In the last 24 hours, I have
- Rated and commented on 2 games that I either had not played or had forgotten to rate.
- Chatted with three … four … several (I think four) friends.
- Exchanged a flurry of international SMS messages. OK, it was a small flurry, but that is always fun.
- Kept food down!! Yay, me!!
- Got Otto back to sleep quickly and painfully.
- Played a game. Well, most of a game.
- Named my IUD and discovered the new and exciting world of innuendo that is to be explored when you combine ABBA and this particular kind of birth control, especially when a friend joins in as well. Errm, joins in the game. Of making up slightly smutty comments. That’s all.
- Given – and received – some much-needed comfort.
- Spoiled myself by buying 2 new books – one is french grammar exercises and therefore relatively uninteresting to the rest of you; the other is an amazing semi-autobiographical story that is at once tragic, moving and wryly funny. More on this later when I have finished it.
- Successfully resisted (once) the urge to just say yes when a client wanted more hours out of me than are humanly possible.
- Cleared some more space in the study (I know I should not be doing this) by replacing the huge old monitor that died last night with a slender and sexy little LCD screen.
- Contemplated more major house re-organisation (OMG! Ce n’est pas possible !)
- MAYBE solved my mental problems with French possessive pronouns (OK that was about 30 hours ago).
- Oh yeah – and done probably 3 days’ work. All billable, I think. *YAY*.