Another long, thinking-it-out list. And a whine. Which is of course entirely my own fault.
- Finish a game project. Well, get it more finished, anyway.
- Go to work (probably 11ish – not really a problem).
- Internal meetings about not one but OMGTWO new projects that are starting.
- Also internal meeting about finishing up the project for Client D (one meeting to go).
- Also internal meeting about pro bono work we are doing for Charity B. I’m developing a metadata model for their content management system.
- Collect kids at 3.30
- Buy birthday gifts for my brother (36) and mother (72). Also, hopefully, for Biggie.
- Tidy last stuff away in living room
Friday (my “day off”)
- Kids out the door 7.30 then I go back to bed.
- Possible work meeting in the morning (see “day off” above)
- Possible work meeting in the afternoon (ditto)
- Collect kids at 3.30
- Family dinner at 6pm
- Friends over for games at 8.30pm
- Biggie to German class 9am
- Collect Biggie from German class 11.30am
- Drop girls at my parents’ (mental note: need to OK this with parents tomorrow or Friday)
- Eurogamesfest. Has it been a month already? Wow.
- Brother’s birthday
- Tentative posh lunch with mum and Biggie
- Mum’s birthday
- OMGCurriculumDay – kids at home – when did that sneak up on me?
- Yikes – work meeting – may have to take them in with me (hahahahaha)
- Round 2 Usability testing for a client (L). 9.30am – 7pm. Yikes.
- Meant to collect kids from school at 3.30, take them to swimming at 5, that kind of thing. Hmmm.
- 7.20pm appointment – kids to my parents’ for an hour and a half or so.
- Need to bake and decorate 50 cupcakes for Wednesday. Maybe we can do a bit on Monday (I hope)
- Biggie’s birthday. Take 30 cupcakes to school.
- Usability testing continues. 9.30-7pm. Double yikes. Have said I really need to be away early on Wednesday but may still need to put the kids in aftercare. Not nice on a birthday, however much she enjoys herself when she is there.
- 6.30pm French – have told them I will be late but will bring cakes. OMG I have homework and revision to do before now, too
- 7pm Biggie -> Guides. Take 15 or so cupcakes. One of the leaders is a chef. Sigh.
- 8.45ish Leave French early to catch up with the Bigster before her bedtime.
- Told new client (Charity B) that I would get their metadata model to them today or Thursday. *Rolls on floor crying with laughter*
- Maybe no meetings?
- Appointment to do tax. Which means I need to do approximately 8-10 hours prep work for this, asap.
I need a hug 😦
Or to learn to say no, or something. Wondering whether I can put mum off for a couple of weeks and get Fraser to take the kids somewhere on Sunday while I resist the siren pull of BSW and actually get some work done. There. Three impossible things before breakfast.
And I still have some essential maintenance to be done asap. 😦
Revised Goal for tomorrow:
- Early to bed.