I have not forgotten my beloved friends, and have been writing many postsf for you, my darlings, while off-line. I have now uploaded a bunch of them. Maybe I should have put them on timed release or something. To help the reader, here is the order of writing (all links open in new windows):
- Day 1 – Saturday 10th January – in which we prepare to travel to Lorne and start thinking about our Big Trip
- Day 3 – Monday 12th January – in which we do some more Big Trip thinking
- Day 5 – Wednesday 14th January – sun, surf, sand and gaming
- Big Trip – more thoughts – where we firm up and even propose some dates. Is it time to hive Big Trip off into its own blog, isolated from this one so that my family and the kids’ friends and teachers can read it when we are away? Probably.
- Day 9 – Sunday 18th January – sand, Niece, donkey poo and wool cubes
- Day 9 – Sunday 18th January – part 2 – berry picking, donkeys and wood carvings
- Holiday reading – what i read on my holiday. by Melissa, aged 38 and 3/4. And a bit. .