This tracking-spending thing is dumb.
- Parking $17 (probably refundable from client but the “receipt” button was hidden so I don’t have one)
- Diet Coke $6
- Hot Chocky meeting with client $3.50
- Forgot to have lunch. As in, completely forgot. All I ate before 6pm was a banana before I left for work. And half a bottle of Diet Coke. And the aforementioned hot chocky. $0 but not the good kind.
- Claratyne to deal with MASSIVE hay fever attack. $30
- Barley sugars to soothe throat enough to chug Claratyne $4.50
- Bigster’s German lesson $50
- Misc groceries $30 but when I look now it is mostly junk food that I didn’t actually eat, just bought. Oops.
And the Christmas shopping that I did at 2:30am because I was still working.
Let’s not go there.
Meanwhile, in more exciting activities, I managed to shock MYSELF with something disgusting I said to a friend. Not sure I shocked her, though. Just me.